Do you need to introduce your business to Google?
Using Google My Business makes it easier to get your business in front of the people looking for you.
Let Google know your location with Google Maps. People can find most anything on the entire planet through Google Maps, so make it easy for them to find you. Make sure they see your red mini-pin to get directions & travel times to your place, hours of operation and a click-thru to your website to learn all about your business.
On average Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second. Whether your business is brick & mortar, service area based or home based, Google needs to know so your customers can easily find you when they search, and they are absolutely searching!
- Set up your Business Profile so people know you are the business for them.
- Extend beyond your existing website putting your business on Google Search, Maps, and Google+.
- Entice people with fresh content like photos, special promos and other updates, google eats that up!
- Be sure to keep your hours of operation updated and post about any special holiday hours, too.
- Engage with people, answer their questions, thank them for reviews.
- How are customers interacting with your Business? How did they find you? With Google My Business, the answers are right here. (People that engage with you on your social media business page can increase your Google ranking, but that’s a subject for another post!)
- How are customers acting on your Profile? How did they find you? You can manage all this and more through a mobile app, too.
- And it’s all FREE!!!